Today, marketing your home in Coto De Caza using the newest digital marketing methods will give you the edge. It will also set your home apart, which will allow you to sell more easily.
Real estate marketing is changing in a big way today; gone are the billboards, the printed ads showing off your house and the direct mail.
It just doesn’t work like it did in the past.
Those who live in Coto de Caza know that their houses have a lot going for them because they are located in one of the most expensive and historic parts of Orange County.
Apart from luxury living, there are other exciting opportunities such as hiking, horse trails, parks, and pools. The question though is how to make your home stand out from the rest.
4 Ways to Increase Interest in Your Home
Sometimes even the most quality items can cause a home to look cluttered. Solid advice for marketing your home in Coto De Caza is to look at your house from the buyer’s eyes. Too many items can make spaces look and feel cramped.
Today, adding extra colors is considered as neutral when they work well in a setting. However, many times, the appeal of a house deteriorates when there are overly bright colors. Go with warm and inviting colors rather than striking ones.
This includes the outside of your home. Getting the best first impression means giving the outside a fresh paint job. This cleans and modernizes your home from the first moment they lay eyes on it.
If you want to change colors completely, you can even try the virtual paint programs. Many paint manufacturing websites have them for free use.
Sometimes, even colors can be overlooked if there are art pieces placed in strategic areas throughout the home. Many people find themselves being “warmed” to a house by the lovely artwork. They start imagining the artwork in their new home, your old one!
Use art to its full advantage, mixing themes and styles. The appeal to the eye often causes more interest toward your home.
If you do not own a lot of artwork, and you want to buy some, you should ask for assistance from your realtor to know where and how to place it. Keeping it classy and appealing and making sure that you will want it to go in your new home is a good guideline to follow while you’re making your selections.
People who do research home staging tips claim that odd numbers make a better sale than even numbers when considering item placement. It’s hard to believe because most items come in even numbers. However, research shows that the eye is more attracted to an odd number of arrangements in the house.
Lighting is extremely important when it comes to staging, remember that some buyers will hit the streets to view your home and neighborhood at night. Installing light fixtures to enhance the ambiance of the home and modernize the exterior of the house in the day can do wonders!
What Marketing Your Home in Coto De Caza With Us Entails
- Excellent home staging where we will make your home a space that people will want to live in. Through restyling, organization and top interior designs, we will create the most appealing version of your home for potential buyers.
- Application of Drone videography which will show your entire property, showcasing the buyer the neighborhood in which they will live and offer valuable insights on what it will be like to live in your old home.
- Real estate photography will allow buyers to imagine themselves living in their new house via high-quality photography.
- 3-D tours will be created for buyers to “walk” through their new home and connect with it digitally.
- Marketing on social media which will give your home exposure to a much larger audience.
- Optimization of Trulia, Zillow, Redfin, and Realtor which is where most people are looking for property online.
Marketing your home in Coto De Caza can ease things up a great deal if you are in the best hands possible; ones that will solve your every problem and question.
We’ll help You!
If you want to market your home and you need more tips, feel free to call us at
949-350-0146 or you can email us too at Debrakovacs@cox.net. Selling and marketing your home in Coto De Caza can be easy with the Kovacs team on your side!